Skip to product information
1 of 2

Luta Wines

Zephyr Chardonnay

Zephyr Chardonnay

Regular price $50.00 NZD
Regular price Sale price $50.00 NZD
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
2021 | ORGANIC | NELSON | 12.5%

Fresh, delicate aromas of green apple, almond, apricot, honeysuckle, dried flowers and flint. The palate is textural and concentrated with bright stone fruits dancing alongside biscotti notes with a creamy yet fresh and saline finish.

60% of the grapes for this wine were picked from a more sun-exposed aspect of the vineyard and the remaining 40% picked from a more shaded, higher vigour parcel 10 days later. Whole-bunch pressed and settled overnight before being racked to and fermented in a mixture of puncheon and barrique.

Aged on gross lees for 10 months, then racked to stainless steel and aged for a further 6 months before being bottled in October 2022.

View full details